Sofdesk – Who we are
Sofdesk is a fast-growing start-up that focuses on renewable energy and succeed by bringing out the best in its people. You’ll be part of a supportive, inclusive team that shares common values, including a fundamental respect for each other. Our values promote collaboration, innovation, diversity and the desire to go beyond expectations. We hire people from around the globe only to bring the best of every corner of the earth right here, at Sofdesk.
Working at Sofdesk means being part of a dynamic and ambitious team that evolves every day. We focus on self-improvement. There is always room to bring new ideas.
- For our family culture where collaboration and respect are key;
- For the growth opportunities, our priority is on personal and professional development;
- For the space that we give to your ideas;
- For our flexible schedule, our competitive salary and comprehensive benefits;
- For our inviting environment: bright office, friendly fellow workers, monthly team building activities, Friday happy hour, popcorn, fruit and fresh coffee, foosball and PS4… come see for yourself!
Who are you?
Someone who enjoys building long-term relationships with mid-market to enterprise level clients. A high-energy, hard-working, and a strategic Sales Executive who understand what it takes to deploy enterprise software (in a SaaS environment) and you’re well-versed in finding solutions to pain points.
What’s the job?
As part of this opportunity, you will be developing & prospecting business with mid-market to Enterprise level accounts. From large contractors and manufacturers to lenders, insurance adjustors and distribution companies; you will develop relationships to find the most efficient software solution that will increase both their efficiency and their bottom line. You will be managing complete and complex sales-cycles and create/maintain new opportunities with future potential clients.
- Create relationships with prospects to identify their requirements and custom needs
- Drive feedback and bring insights from client meetings and internal meetings to close deals, help company scale, and drive higher client retention
- Have demonstrated experience and comfort selling to the Director/C-Level along with other divisions
- Continuously provide strategic plans for developing new business
- Executes complex sales and effectively manage the sales process and activities
- Maintain up to date knowledge of our platform and those of our competitors
- Effectively engage sales resources: Solutions, Product, Marketing, and Executive teams on the development and execution of customer account plans
- Provides accurate and timely sales forecasts
- Remains current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors by attending educational workshops, tradeshows; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
- Coordinates leadership team participation in client management, as needed
- Works closely with Customer Success and Marketing teams to ensure client satisfaction and high levels of sales support
What do you need?
- 6+ years of experience in business application sales to large companies
- Experience selling into large organizations of over 100 employees
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Successful track record of meeting sales team goals
- Experience utilizing and ensuring sales team member usage of CRM tools (Hubspot a plus)
- Impeccable presentation skills
- Prospecting experience to drive new leads and opportunities
- Strategically minded with a balance of analytical and creative ability
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Experience building out a territory and creating new business opportunities
Sofdesk is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability,
or veteran status.